As 2008 came to an end, I spent a few moments reflecting on the year and I captured ‘one-liner’ lessons that I can carry forward…these are in no particular order.
1. Utilize my relationships – Give and Take
2. Learn what I need to teach
3. The true importance of family – my kids know me!
4. Passion – love what I do.
5. Leadership …embrace it.
6. Own my creations…good or bad.
7. Partnerships based on principles not money
8. Embrace the Truth
9. Believe and Live that I can create money
10. Learn from everyone