Goals are such an interesting test of thought, belief and dreams. I have structured my goals into 7 categories to keep my process organized. Feel free to challenge, question or comment on my goals!
- Marriage – 2 date nights a month every month of 2009.
- Fatherhood – Attend 80% of Kristian’s practices and 95% of his games throughout the year.
- Fatherhood – Go into Dylan’s world as often as possible.
Family Trips :
- At least a week-long family vacation where we can all be together before December 31, 2009.
- 1 or more trips to Idaho to visit with Angela’s Mom and family.
- 1 or more weekends with Angela and Kristian. Teen Trip!
- Sugar snacks no more than 2 times a week.
- Eat breakfast everyday.
- 2 days a week or more, 1 hour each visit to the gym for weight and core training.
- 1 or more days a week (for every week of the year)…1 hour of cardio/aerobic activity
- Restart in Tae Kwon Do with Dad by February 1st, 2009 – 1 to 2 classes a week.
- YOUTHpreneur – Lead, create and execute the 2009 strategic plan (measurement part of this plan).
- YOUTHpreneur – Get our investors paid back by December 1st, 2009.
- Community First- Manage the downsizing and limit my personal out of pocket exposure per month.
- Engage and communicate with my core group of friends 1 time a week or more.
- Create $3,000 or more cash flow by April 30, 2009.
- Create $10,000 or more cash flow by November 1st, 2009.
- Create and recieve $300,000 or more income for our family by december 15, 2009.